Letter to OSA Director

Asst. Prof. Roda L. Tajon

Office of Student Affairs 

Director


Dear Prof. Roda:

Greetings. 

I am Verna T. Banasihan, and I previously worked as a Programmer in your office in 2018. I was also part of the ICT Development Office (ICTDO) team, where I served as a Junior ICT Associate and later as an Information Systems Researcher III.

Last year, I completed the two courses required under the Master of Information Systems program. However, due to health and financial circumstances, I was unable to register for the succeeding term.

During that period, I continued developing my skills and exploring the use of artificial intelligence in creating web-based applications. This allowed me to work on several personal projects focused on improving productivity and streamlining various tasks through technology.

For your reference, I have attached my curriculum vitae, which includes additional information about my professional background, skills, and personal projects. Examples of some of the web-based applications I have developed are also presented in the latter pages of my CV.

In line with this, I would like to inquire whether your office currently needs assistance in the development of web-based applications or other technology-based solutions that could help improve productivity, automate processes, or support your office's operations.

I would be very interested in sharing some of my projects and discussing how my current skills and experience in web application development and artificial intelligence might be useful to your office. Please take note that the applications presented are personal projects and have not yet undergone formal testing or deployment. They may therefore require further development, testing, security review, and deployment before being used in an actual organizational environment.

Office of Student Affairs System https://ai.studio/apps/5386f568-1570-4c76-a020-0e9e55c09996?fullscreenApplet=true 

Student Loans System

https://ai.studio/apps/29828e97-7d56-471d-be31-2d72fba937e6?fullscreenApplet=true

Scholarship Application System

https://ai.studio/apps/3035840f-5d06-4ff5-8a25-8dc6ade3a11f?fullscreenApplet=true

Assistant Desk Ticketing System

https://ai.studio/apps/5e4adeca-10ac-4289-909f-d88a24e6ab92?fullscreenApplet=true 

Project Management System

https://ai.studio/apps/c1b9f75f-8ff8-494e-b529-6b83371642b4?fullscreenApplet=true 

Essay Checker (for written compositions) 

https://ai.studio/apps/4b8a718d-df51-44f9-a830-c0bef1a5bc9f?fullscreenApplet=true

Meeting Assistant

https://ai.studio/apps/00b4fd47-4999-4ad6-8b94-fb7ad6074e9a?fullscreenApplet=true 

Legal Documents Generator

https://ai.studio/apps/e9b210c1-d8b4-49bb-9729-2bdb82ef76fb?fullscreenApplet=true 

I would also like to propose a possible project that your office may consider: the development and publication of an annual digital and physical copy of yearbooks for graduates. The project could provide graduating students with an organized and accessible way to preserve their graduation memories, profiles, photographs, messages, and other relevant information. A web-based yearbook system could also streamline the collection, organization, review, and publication of graduate information and could potentially provide graduates with convenient access to their yearbook online. Depending on the office's requirements, the project could be designed with features for data submission, photo uploading, profile management, content review, editing, approval, and digital publication.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss any possible projects, technical assistance, or other ways in which I could contribute to your office.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

Verna T. Banasihan

Post a Comment

0 Comments